Monday, April 27, 2015
Back-sters! NEW GIG! 8pm Tuesday - Baxter's Downtown Akron!
Triviators, we are back in action!
We have moved up in the world, to Baxter's Bar at 205 S. Main St, Akron OH 44308.
Their Facebook Page.
They have an awesome open-mic night on Mondays and an incredible beer list.
They revamped their menu, but have kept their salted spicy nuts, and famous flatbread.
It's going to amazing!
To celebrate, here's our first pre-show quiz.
All teams that enter will get a prize.
Slightly better prize for the randomly picked winner from correct entries.
All entries in by 7:55pm.
You may notice a theme emerging:
1. The _______ Building, HQ for the Fantastic Four from 1962 - 1985, and then from 2001 onward
2. _______, a 1989 French film about a murderous Spuds McKenzie
3. _______, Ron Burgundy's dog from Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
4. Last name of the titular Raven from That's So Raven
5. _______ "The Big Ragu" Ragusa - Shirley Feeny's occasional boyfriend and pre-Joey Trebiani stereotypical dumb Italian wannabe actor
6. Ted _______, obnoxious newsman from The Mary Tyler Moore Show
7. Lloyd Valdemar "Skippy" _______ - Hall of Fame Figure skater, choreographed Snoopy's skate scenes in A Boy Named Charlie Brown
8. The _______, 2005 romantic comedy spoof, starring Elizabeth Banks, Justin Theroux and Michael Showalter
Your weekly link roundup:
Last Call USA NEOhio - Facebook
Last Call Productions - Facebook
Last Call USA's Weekly HINTS
Last Call USA's Trivia League
check LEAGUE SCORES here.
ROB at Last Call
You are HERE.
Our company store.
I published a book!
Posted by Rob at 4/27/2015 03:23:00 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment